Event industry sleepover, Network under the stars, has today announced its inspiring key note speakers and seminar sessions, as well as the first round of mentors who will be available for exclusive 1-on-1 sessions with attendees on the night.
The event, which is in its second year, is being organised by London Book and Screen Week, International Confex, Olympia London, Ways and Means Events, Freemans and LiveBuzz and will be taking place on Thursday 7th July.
All proceeds from the event will be donated to Breast Cancer Now and Macmillan Cancer Support.
Key note speakers:
- Harriet Minter—TED talks regular and founder and editor of Women in Leadership at Guardian
- Fay Sharpe—Managing Director at Zibrant
Educational seminar sessions:
- Suzanne Arnold—Corporate stylist and personal branding expert
- Liz Sinclair—Professional development expert and director at esp recruitment
Exclusive one to one mentoring sessions with:
- Maggie Crowe OBE—Director of Events and Charities at BPI (Brit Awards)
- Annie Byrne—Editor at Exhibition News
- Katherine Buchan—Owner of Venue Search UK
- Tracy Halliwell MBE—Director of Business Tourism & Major Events at London & Partners
- Lisa Hannant—Group Managing Director at Clarion Events
- Janice Edmunds—Operations Director for Montgomery
- Sharon Robinson—Managing Director at CEVA Logistics
- And more inspiring mentors to be announced in coming weeks
More information and registration can be found at olympia.london/networkingstars
For more information please contact:
Communications Coordinator, Olympia London
020 7598 2777