Catering Supervisor (Front of House)
- Closing date: 30-Sep-2019
- Job function:
- Contract type:
- Contact Name: Rob Patterson
- Location: NAEC Stoneleigh, Stoneleigh Park
- Company name: NAEC Stoneleigh
- Email: RobP@stoneleighevents.com
Grandstand Stoneleigh Events is looking to for a Catering Supervisor to join their hardworking, energetic team.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be a full-time member of the team working in a busy environment. You will be tasked with supporting the management of Stoneleigh events catering to the highest possible standards.
This will include
- Running functions and events including being the main point of contact.
- Supervising temporary and bank staff whilst working at events to ensure that standards of service remain high.
- This will also include ensuring that Health and Safety protocol is always followed by all staff.
- Maximise sales opportunities at events.
- Working in front of house positions as required and cash handling.
- Helping with set up of events including some lifting.
- Cleaning of Work stations/food preparation areas to ensure Food Hygiene Legislation is followed.
Working and average of 40 hours a week a flexible approach is needed to meet event requirements over a 7 days period with some early starts and late finishes.
Skills and experience
- Previous catering experience is essential.
- Food hygiene minimum Level 2 (essential).
- Health and safety desirable (not essential).
- Proactive and calm attitude to working in an ever-changing environment.
- Previous experience of managing staff.
- High standards of organisation and appearance.
- Experience in a range of catering events ranging from small intimate dinners to large conferences and events.
Stoneleigh Park, Kenilworth CV8 2LZ
Due to the location of the role and the hours that you will be expected to work, access to your own transport is required as public transport will not get you there.