Members range from large international multipurpose venues through to more specialist regional providers. Whether you are a hotel, racecourse, stadium, educational establishment or conference centre membership is open to ALL types of venue.. Join the conversation today!
Being well-informed with a network of contacts is vital in the events industry.
Becoming an AEV member offers a variety of ways to add to your knowledge and understanding of the events industry both at a general and specialist level.
We offer you the opportunity to learn from your peers' best practise, to ensure your voice is heard and to be certain that the interest of venues are best served.
As a member you and your teams gain unlimited access to a member zone which allows you to download our Industry wide recognised best practice document - the eGuide, annual industry reports and post vacancies and press releases.
Collaborate with members via a strong network of Working Groups from all areas of the events industry. Our sister organisations; Association of Event Organisers (AEO) and Event Supplier and Services Association (ESSA) are represented on 5 of our 10 Working Groups.
This vital co-operation provides a platform for the cross-industry discussion and analysis of significant issues affecting the events industry.
Our collaborative approach allows you to communicate with fellow members, pose questions, educate through sharing ideas and best practice, suggest working group agenda items and guest speakers. We encourage these opportunities to connect and act as conduit to cascade information and a platform to share knowledge.
Delve deeper into our website to explore who is on the Board, who chairs and who are on the various Working Groups. Feel free to read meeting summaries and of course connect and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter (links at the foot of this page).
Opposite are a couple of testimonials from our Board Members and a Working Group Chair.
For help or more information please contact Alden or Dani via firstname.lastname@example.org
Click below to cascade what membership will bring!
- Access bespoke research for benchmarking and strategy development through regular contact with other members
- Read industry news delivered monthly
- Join multiple working groups
- Download free Health, Safety and Environment policy templates
- Have your existing documents audited
- Join over 40 leading venues and engage regularly through AEV
- Participate in partner events and awards (AEO and ESSA)
- Stand out to AEO and ESSA members as an approved AEV venue
- Use the AEV Logo, an increasingly recognised brand: a kite-mark for event venue excellence
- Use the eGuide adoptee logo demonstrating best practice in the industry
- Advertise for free on our industry wide recruitment pages
- Drive awareness of your venue through our free news service
- Collaborate across the wider industry via our allied associations, AEO and ESSA
- Get member rates at selected events: AEO Excellence Awards, ESSA Conference, AEO Marketing and Ops Forums
- Join the ESSA Discount Card scheme