"I have been a member of the group since its inception and I really value our ability to collaborate, share best practice and openly explore shared HR challenges and opportunities, whilst we benchmark and learn from each other. As an HR professional, trainer and facilitator with a strong commercial background, I aim to support the group with valuable content, discussion and debate to enable us to drive HR results and quality for the cross-industry businesses we work for."
Cheryl Busby, HR Director, Clarion Events
This cross association group (with AEO and ESSA members) is responsible for capturing and defining member wants and needs within the human resources sector, to express common issues, aims and practices that are better shared, tackled and discussed as a collective.
2020 meeting dates:
- Wednesday 5 February, Alexandra Palace, London
- Tuesday 21 April - virtual meeting
- Tuesday 5 May - virtual meeting
- Thursday 14 May - virtual meeting
- Thursday 18 June - virtual meeting
- Thursday 9 July - virtual meeting
- Wednesday 7 October, Barbican Exhibition Centre, London - tbc