Captures and defines member wants and needs within the human resources sector, expresses common issues, aims and practices that are better shared, tackled and discussed as a collective.
"The next 12 months will undoubtedly focus on recovery and what the future of post-pandemic working life may look like. More than ever before, this group can truly benefit from collaborative thinking, learning, and supportive engagement as we look to the future together"
Raj Pragji, HR Director, QEII Centre
Who is it for?
Membership of this group is open to all AEV, AEO and ESSA members
For more information about the Cross Association Event Industry HR strategy for 2021:
List of members
2021 Diary Dates
- Tuesday 9 February - virtual meeting
- Tuesday 9 March - virtual meeting
- Wednesday 21 April - virtual meeting
- Wednesday 19 May - virtual meeting
- Monday 28 June - virtual meeting
- Tuesday 27 July - virtual meeting
- Monday 27 September - virtual meeting
- Wednesday 13 October - virtual meeting
- Wednesday 10 November - virtual meeting
- Wednesday 8 December - virtual meeting