Analyses current and future technology challenges and opportunities, focusing on finding joined up solutions for the entire industry, improving business performance and customer experience.
"We were able to meet monthly to propose and discuss a technical response to some of the challenges the industry has been presented by the pandemic.
Whilst we would all prefer to meet in person, Hybrid events have been one way of keeping events going until we are able to return to normal. The WG has devised and published a basic streaming guide to ensure all parties (especially those that have not experienced online streaming before) come to the table with a little more knowledge, enabling them to make knowledgeable decisions."
Amir Vered, head of eForce and IT at Olympia London
Who is it for?
Membership of this group is open to all AEV, AEO and ESSA members
For more information about the Technology Group's strategy for 2021:
List of members
2021 Diary Dates
- Wednesday 3 February - virtual meeting
- Wednesday 3 March - virtual meeting
- Thursday 1 April - virtual meeting
- Wednesday 5 May - virtual meeting
- Tuesday 6 July - virtual meeting
- Wednesday 4 August - virtual meeting
- Wednesday 6 October - virtual meeting
- Wednesday 3 November - virtual meeting