Reviews security issues, traffic management and anti-terrorism operations at venues and stays ahead of related legislation.
“Through the AEV, and the working groups in particular, members can share best practice and formulate consistent responses to emerging challenges.”
Andy Coulson, Head of Airshow Operations, Farnborough International Exhibition and Conference Centre (ex Chair- 2017/18 )
**Steve Neal (Group Operations Manager- The NEC) is now group Chair and will lead his first meeting on 19th September 2018**
This group of AEV members meet to review security issues, traffic management and anti-terrorism operations at venues. Responsibilities include staying ahead of related legislation and building relationships with key bodies.
2020 meeting dates:
- Wednesday 4 March, SEC, Glasgow
- Wednesday 13 May, virtual meeting
- Tuesday 9 June, virtual meeting
- Tuesday 23 June, virtual meeting
- Wednesday 30 September, Farnborough Int. & Exhibition Centre