How can we help you?
Maximising your membership
- Access bespoke research for benchmarking and strategy development through regular contact with other members
- Read industry news delivered monthly
Build and share knowledge
- Join multiple working groups
- Download free health, safety and environment policy templates
- Have your existing documents audited
- Stand out to AEO and ESSA members as an approved AEV venue
- Use the AEV Logo, an increasingly recognised brand: a kite-mark for event venue excellence
- Use the eGuide adoptee logo demonstrating best practice in the industry
- Advertise for free on our industry wide recruitment pages
- Drive awareness of your venue through our free news service
Each of our groups provides a focus on areas of critical importance to event venues. They are comprised of a number of individuals who have volunteered to freely share specialist knowledge and skills.
We organise an increasing number of opportunities to engage with other venue professionals and, through our sister associations, members of the organising community and a wide range of suppliers that support and service the industry.
Share best practice
By developing and promoting best practice, we aim to enhance and grow the industry as a whole and ensure that every venue has access to tools and resources to enable them to be the best they can.
Upload releases and jobs
Upload your very own press releases and jobs vacancies to the AEV website for further exposure and social sharing.
Heads up - a well being tool kit
Look through our well-being tool-kit, heads up. It is full of advice for staff, HR and line managers - so ALL members of your team can use it.
The eGuide provides clear and straightforward guidance for achieving common standards of health, safety and operational planning, management and on-site conduct across UK event venues.
This report provides essential, quantified marketing intelligence to organisers, suppliers and venues.
The report is released free of charge to all members.
This survey is circulated to the participating members providing an industry benchmark.
Launched in response to member requests in 2016, the event now attracts over 200 attendees and creates a unique opportunity for venue teams to learn from expert speakers and panellists discussing relevant issues.
Icebreaker & conference social
A pre or post conference social gives venue members a chance to gather in an informal environment to discuss the content of the Conference and to network with colleagues and meet new industry teams.
Sister association events
ESSA Conference, awards night and the event industry charity golf day "In the Rough"
Conference and Awards: - educational presentations from both key note speakers and relevant industry peers and a unique opportunity to network with the largest number of exhibitions suppliers in one place.
In the Rough: informal networking event where suppliers, venues and organisers gather to raise money for our selected charities.